Makeup Banner

· ·

Friday, October 4, 2013

H54F: Job Update, Ulta Haul and Other Makeup Ramblings




Hello ladies, I hope you had a fantastic week and are looking forward to a fabulous weekend! I've been SUPER busy this week getting adjusting to starting a full time job and realizing how much it's going to consume my life for the next few months {I will be going back to school in January and will be working part time after Christmas!} But in case you didn't know or haven't read I got a job with Clinique! And I'm really liking so far, more so actually than I thought I would. I've honestly never got into Clinique but as I learn more about them and their product I'm totally impressed ...if you're on the fence about them I will say that they have a great line for a variety of skin tones & skin types! :)


  • The eye pictures above were a look I did for work this week trying to step out of my neutral comfort zone, we have to wear eyeshadow -at least 2 colors- I thought it turned out pretty nice, can't wait to do looks similar to that with plums and golds for the Holidays!
  •  I went to Ulta yesterday and brought home a small haul, I got all that for 17 dollars! NYX & Revlon are 40% off at Ulta through Saturday so run, hurry and get some goodies {the offer is also good online as well}! Coupons.com also has Revlon coupons that you can use on top of the discount, I got that Revlon quad for under 2 dollars!
  •  I've been using the new Colgate Slimsoft toothbrush that I got in a Influenster box recently and I really like it, its super gentle and feels like it's literally massaging your teeth and gums! The bristles are 17x more thin so they're able to get hard to reach places ... I know it's funny to analyze a toothbrush but I'm telling you it's very nice, especially if you like softer bristle toothbrushes, this one is for you! 
 So that wraps up my week at least my {beauty related} week! I hope you beauties have a great & fabulous weekend, until next time!

xo Leah

Follow me:  Google Friend Connect     |     Instagram     |       Bloglovin'

10 comments:

  1. Hah, I love the little MAC lipstick cartoons on your blog. They're so adorable!

    -Lillian at Mascaradise

    ReplyDelete
  2. That eyeshadow is wonderful! I love ow you applied it! and I am so happy I found your blog - it really is wonderful! x
    My Current Giveaway:RiRi Hearts Mac

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I wanted to let you know that I tagged you for The Halloween Tag that's up now on my blog. I hope you do it :)

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The eyeshadow looks beautiful! You have an amazing blog!

    allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also, I'm looking closer at the toothbrush and I think that might be the same one I just bought Yay for Toothbrush Twins! haha

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the new job! I laughed out loud when you mentioned analyzing a toothbrush! Haha hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, thanks for the Ulta heads up! And that eye makeup looks perfect for Fall. Stopping by from H54F!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the new job, and love the eye makeup!! My mom used to work at Estee Lauder, but I was always more of a Clinique fan. Just stopping by from H54F, hope you have a great weekend.

    http://crackerjacksandgingersnaps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stopping by from H54F - wish I had known about the ULTA sale before now :( I'll have to keep my eyes open for the next sale!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your eye shadow! I would love if you would come linkup with me today!
    http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete