Makeup Banner

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Mac PRICE DROP alert!


Hey beauties! I HAD make a quick post to tell you about this deal I just ran across thanks to {weloveswatches via instagram} it seems that Mac has dropped the prices of all their palettes and palette inserts! See palettes here.

You guys have to check this out NOW so you don't miss out on a great sale! I have no idea if this is permanent or some sort of flash sale- Mac has not mentioned anything about it. I'm assuming it is now permanent or some sort of mistake, considering Mac doesn't not have sales, lol.



This is screen shot taking from my phone so you can see several of the palettes and what they are going for! I know the larger palettes originally start at 18 dollars and the duel sided (which is what I just ordered!!!) normally starts at 27 dollars! Did I mention you get free shipping as well? :)

Get this deal while you can ladies, it may just be a temporary goof on Mac's part!

please comment, share and subscribe!

xo Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment