Makeup Banner

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A little 4th of July Glitter!



Hey beauties! Just wanted to quickly posted what I did to my nails for 4th of July, as I said in my last post I've been getting into to doing my nails more and thought this would be a fun & easy way to start off sharing with you guys! What are your plans for tomorrow? or even the weekend? I plan to spend it with my fiance and his family playing games, grilling out and of course fireworks! (that is if it doesn't rain on us, it's been raining ALL week in NC)

Breakdown of the Polish:

If you are unfamiliar with love & beauty it's forever 21's line of beauty stuff and they have a lot glitter polishes in some fantastic hues! Wet n' wild I recommend getting from Rite Aid or Walgreens and Sinful colors you can get at Walgreens & some Targets

And this is what I did!
Had to photograph it with a Viva Glam lipstick to be even more patriotic lol
I simply painted all my nails red, followed but the awesome royal blue glitter and I was going to stop there but I kept thinking about my awesome Fergie star polish and how this was the perfect opportunity to use it. I just did an accent nail of the star polish because it is difficult to manage getting the stars on the brush, usually end up just using my fingers to apply, haha

So I feel like it's a little tacky but I love it! A holiday is a perfect excuse to be alittle tacky anyway!

I hope I inspired any of you last minute nail do-ers to be a little festive with our Independence day and get to paintin'! Have a safe and happy 4th everyone!

Please comment, share & subscribe xo
Leah

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute! I love how you used the stars!! :)

    Stop by and check out my 4th of July nails!!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete